Join our team
Are you ready for a special job?
Apply for Company Driver
We take pride in our excellent DOT safety record and we count on your dedication and hard work to maintain it that way. Our clients keep us busy when other transportation and logistics companies are slow, and without you there wouldn’t be a way to keep up with the clients’ demands. We are a fast growing company and we need you to grow with us!
What we offer :
- Local routes in Southern California allowing for daily time at home
- Weekend shifts available
- Competitive pay based on experience and safety record
- Bonuses offered for loyalty and safety
- We pay overtime after 8 hours worked
- If shift is less than 8 hours, we will pay full 8
- Paid vacation
- Paid sick days
- Paid training
- Medical insurance, including dental, vision, chiropractic and life insurance
- New and modern equipment
- Mechanic on site
- 24/7 dispatch
Apply for Owner-Operator
Our company’s variety of opportunities over dedicated and regional routes, paired with a Fortune 500 customer base will allow you to reach your business goals, while enjoying a greater quality of life.
- Strong partnerships with business owners like you are the key to our success.
- We are looking for Owner Operators running small fleets with their own authority.
- We offer dedicated, year round freight with no or paid empty miles.
- We have tons of loads (no reloads) that span the entire continental US if the commitment involved with dedicated runs is not for you.
- We can provide trailers (van or reefers) and handle all repairs and maintenance necessary so you can focus on your fleet with less costs.
- 24/7 dispatch
- Most locations open/load on weekends, thus minimizing downtime and expediting the turnaround time.
- Quick pay (same day with invoices and POD’s) with lower fees than most factoring companies (Otherwise 30 days)
- No touch freight (99%)
- Most importantly, we provide respect, honesty and we really value your home time and loyalty.
Competitive pay: We don’t like suddenly increase pay rates because the industry is busy during certain times of the year and pay next to nothing when things slow down – we believe in good freight and good rates everyday, year round.
Apply for Freight Developer
This job position is designed to help you build a profitable business within our business and allow you to provide a unique customized solution with value-added services to our customers. Take advantage of our transportation expertise to build, manage and grow your own Career.
This position is open to a top freight sales expert based in Southern California.
- We offer a base salary backed by aggressive commission incentives.
- Comprehensive training program.
- The ability to sell freight anywhere in US
- Minimum of 2 years in freight sales experience
- Solid track record with extensive freight/customer relationships
- The ability to generate new customers